We have the answers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This collection of frequently asked questions provides brief answers to many common questions about Taste Love Cupcakes. Hopefully this page contains the answer to your question, but if not please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are all flavors available until you close?
- We bake fresh throughout the day. We do on occasion run out of certain flavors. Please call us to ensure your favorite flavor is still available (248) 543-2253. Thank you.
- Does Taste Love Cupcakes offer mini cupcakes?
- YES! Mini cupcakes are available in increments of two dozen per flavor by special order only. The price for two dozen mini cupcakes is $36. A 72 hour notice is appreciated.
- Does Taste Love Cupcakes deliver?
- At this time, we only make deliveries of four dozen or more to downtown Royal Oak.
- Can I have my cupcakes shipped to me?
- Yes, we do offer shipping for our half pint products. Please check out the online ordering page here
- Do I need to order my cupcakes in advance?
- For an order of a dozen cupcakes or more, we recommend that you call us in advance to ensure that the cupcakes you want are available! We kindly request payment in advance for reserved orders. We also request that you allow for 72 hours notice for fulfillment.
- Can I order a flavor that is not normally available on the day I will be picking up my cupcakes?
- Unfortunately, we are only able to offer the selection of flavors available on the day of your order. However, we do make exceptions for orders placed 72 hours in advance and large catering orders. Please contact one of our cupcake associates for further information.
- Do you offer any vegan, gluten-free or sugar-free cupcakes?
- We are happy to offer a vegan selection daily. We also offer a gluten-free selection on Sundays. Unfortunately, we do not offer a sugar-free cupcake at this time. Please call us for more information!
- Is Taste Love Cupcakes a nut-free kitchen?
- Taste Love Cupakes is NOT a nut-free kitchen. Several of our flavors use peanuts, pecans or other nut products. We recommend that customers with severe nut allergies err on the side of caution and not eat our cupcakes.
- How do I care for my taste love cupcake?
- Taste Love Cupcakes are best when enjoyed at room temperature. Since our cupcakes are baked fresh daily with no preservatives we encourage you to enjoy them at their freshest, on the day of purchase. If you cannot enjoy on the day of purchase, we ask that you store your cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- How do I care for my half pint?
- Taste love half pints are best when enjoyed within 5 days of purchase. They can however, be frozen for up to 8 weeks.
- What forms of payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, and cash.
- Will Taste Love Cupcakes donate to my charity?
- Taste Love Cupcakes will review donation requests received via email or US mail only. We cannot accept requests submitted via phone or walk-in. Please print and complete the request form and send to Taste Love Cupcakes via email to email@example.com or mail to our Royal Oak address.
- Don't see your questions?
- Please click here for more information regarding pricing or catering services, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org